Facebook is looking for a Program Manager, Global Public Policy that can help us oversee and scale our Latin America (LATAM) Economic Growth initiatives. This person will work with Policy, Small Business (SMB) and other Facebook teams to advance external relationships with stakeholders invested in growing local economies across the region. Candidates should have experience in politics, campaigns, policy and government affairs, building and running programs with an emphasis on executing successful large-scaled events, and working cross-functionally to drive collective success for an organization.
The role requires strategic thinking, excellent project management skills, and strong interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate and influence. The manager should have demonstrated high performance in prior roles and have the ability to tolerate ambiguity and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. This position is full-time, located in either Brazil (Sao Paulo or Brasilia) or Mexico and requires significant travel.
- Refine, manage and scale the economic growth programs across LATAM and to deliver on Facebook’s commitment to advancing local economic growth and job creation
- Work directly with the Policy team to identify priorities and stakeholders
- Build creative partnerships with key opinion leaders, associations, non profits and advocacy groups to engage them in our collective efforts to support local communities
- Build relationships and partnerships with governments to build economic growth policies
- Collaborate with SMB Business counterparts to advise our Sales, Product and Engineering teams on local engagement opportunities and provide feedback on current products and development plans from the small business community
- Stay informed on relevant and emerging economic growth policy issues
- Coordinate internal and external players across countries and time zones, keeping all informed of progress and deadlines.
5+ years experience in planning and executing public policy programs
Ability to drive and manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully and creatively
Public policy and/or international relations experience
Excellent writing, research and communication skills
Willingness to roll up sleeves and do any task required to get the job done
Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English
Experience in the Internet technology industry a plus
Passion for Facebook, its community, and its values.
Nós estamos fazendo o mundo mais aberto e conectado.
Facebook é um site e serviço de rede social que foi lançada em 4 de fevereiro de 2004, operado e de propriedade privada da Facebook Inc. Em 4 de outubro de 2012 o Facebook atingiu a marca de 1 bilhão de usuários ativos. Em média 316.455 pessoas se cadastram, por dia, no Facebook, desde sua criação em 4 de fevereiro de 2004. O Brasil já é o segundo país em número de usuários no Facebook e é, de longe, aquele onde a rede social de Mark Zuckerberg se expande mais rapidamente.
Número de FuncionáriosNão Divulgado
Faturamento Anual (em R$)Não Divulgado
Sede GlobalMenlo Park, EUA
SetoresServiços, Tech, Geeks & Nerds
Funcionários e ex-funcionários que recomendam a empresa para se trabalhar.
Funcionários e ex-funcionários que acreditam que a empresa possui bom espaço para aprendizado.