The Project GBB sales team is part of the WW EPG organization and has the charter to expand the footprint of “Microsoft’s Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) cloud services, which are part of Office 365, in FY15 and beyond. Our PPM Cloud services comprise of multiple offerings, namely, Project Online, Project Lite and Project Pro for Office 365, and represent a key growth engines for Microsoft’s Enterprise business globally. The overall sales team is composed of “Global Black Belt” (GBB) solution specialists who are responsible for selling PPM cloud services and as required secure major strategic on premises win for our Enterprise, and Public Sector customers in a direct sales model while working closely with account teams and strategic partners in the field. The Project GBB will hold the responsibility to develop, nurture and manage an efficient cloud selling ecosystem of partners for significant sell through revenue leverage.
Our PPM Cloud services are hosted in Microsoft datacenters on behalf of our customers. These cloud services differ from traditional outsourcing in that we do not transfer assets or people from the customer. Rather, we migrate workloads from the customer to our datacenter environment, upgrade their existing technology when needed, and once migrated, provide an up-to-date Software + Service experience with committed service levels for a monthly fee. Customers are choosing to move from existing on-premises implementations of our technology (and competitive platforms) to hosted, fully managed implementations of our technology.
Main responsibilities of the GBB Sales Specialist role include;
1) Opportunity identification and closure.
- Engaging directly with Microsoft’s Enterprise (EPG) local senior leadership and account teams to profile, segment and prioritize the business.
- Working with the local leadership to identify the PPM cloud opportunities the GBB will be expected to lead and close as the opportunity owner in a select few opportunities while offering strong support for our STU sellers (Project SSP and/or Productivity SSP) in other targeted strategic Project opportunities.
- Develop and lead Project, Project Cloud, and our Strategic Partners selling strategies for top accounts in a targeted and specific geography.
- Identifying and capturing RFP/RFI processes and determining the probability to affect/influence the RFP authoring process to best position Project Cloud offerings.
- Being responsible for developing regional-specific contacts & expertise required to replicate sales and further penetrate identified EPG markets in the targeted geography.
2) PPM Partners’ sales readiness and through-partner sales.
- Drive strategic Partner joint planning, developing greater scale from current partner channel, developing joint go-to-market plans that will dramatically increase sales and selling capacity of strategic partners. Includes work with SI’s, Resellers, and LARs as appropriate.
3) Key metrics.
- Being accountable for achieving seats/users, customer acquisition goals and for building a strong pipeline. Direct and through-partner sales.
- Leading the selling effort for complex Project and Project Cloud sales opportunities across the geography and supporting sales teams in achieving a green scorecard.
- Building sales momentum and managing the pipeline to meet sales targets by supporting the territory’s corporate and enterprise account teams.
4) Sales Excellence.
- Driving pipeline management, reporting, accurate forecasting, landing of Cloud Principles, CDF, etc. at a local level.
- Engaging with senior management roles in the field and at corp. to help drive alignment to deliver continuously improving results via a solid feedback process.
- Leveraging the “Customer Decision Framework” (CDF) as a subject matter expert and assisting the local geography ATU & STU resources in developing their own skills/readiness.
- Leading/participating in customer sales briefings, EBC’s, MTC’s as needed and assisting in the development of cloud and large strategic presentations. Developing and sharing best practices to drive pipeline velocity and compelling events to close.
- The GBB is responsible to drive awareness and change in sales teams to operate on an attachment to Office 365 mode or promote Project Cloud as the default offering for customer renewing their Project licensing.
Candidates should have 10+ years of experience in IT sales and/or consulting in the Enterprise segment, deep insight across Enterprise software with knowledge of the EPM/PPM business, SaaS/PaaS/Cloud, marketing, partner and IT services functions, and be familiar with field needs to successfully drive a new program. Ideally, the candidate should have experience in the Enterprise Software relating to EPM and PPM /Cloud/ Outsourcing/ Hosting/ SaaS/Telco space including related sales processes, customer and partner requirements and be deeply familiar with EPG’s field roles and challenges. Demonstrable skills in the following areas are critical:
- C-level consultative selling
- Engine building, project management and operational excellence
- Strategic leadership combined with strong ability to execute and drive for results in ambiguous environment; confident executive engagement and communication to C-level
- Deep competitive knowledge and a thorough understanding of the development of winning sales strategies
- English Mandatory
- This position is located in São Paulo/ Brazil
Ajudar pessoas, empresas e parceiros a atingirem todo o seu potencial.
Fundada em 1989, a Microsoft Brasil possui 11 escritórios em todo o País e gera localmente oportunidades diretas na área de tecnologia para mais de 18 mil empresas e 424 mil profissionais. Nos últimos dez anos, a empresa investiu mais de R$ 167 milhões em projetos sociais, levando tecnologia a escolas, universidades, ONGs e comunidades carentes. É uma das 112 subsidiárias da Microsoft Corporation, fundada em 1975, empresa líder mundial em software, serviços e soluções que ajudam empresas e pessoas a alcançarem seu potencial pleno.
O programa de estágio no formato atual nasceu no Brasil em 2013 para desafiar os jovens que querem, de alguma forma, impactar o mundo. A Microsoft, por sua vez, quer empoderar todos os indivíduos e organizações a conquistarem mais.
Hoje contamos com mais de 100 estagiários que atuam no país no desenvolvimento de habilidades, no compartilhamento de conhecimento e no planejamento de suas carreiras.
O objetivo desse programa é oferecer uma experiência inesquecível e preparar da melhor forma possível os estudantes para se tornar os futuros talentos da Microsoft.
Aceita esse desafio?
Quais são os pré-requisitos?
- inglês a partir de intermediário / estar no penúltimo ou último ano da faculdade
Número de Funcionários501 a 1000 funcionários
Faturamento Anual (em R$)Não Divulgado
Sede GlobalRedmond, EUA
SetoresServiços, Tech, Geeks & Nerds
3º Lugar: Melhores Empresas para Trabalhar no Brasil - Médias Multinacionais Great Place to Work
4º Lugar: Melhores Empresa no Brasil - Desenvolvimento Great Place to Work
Melhores Empresas para Trabalhar no Brasil - América Latina Great Place to Work
Funcionários e ex-funcionários que recomendam a empresa para se trabalhar.
Funcionários e ex-funcionários que acreditam que a empresa possui bom espaço para aprendizado.